Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sharing notes, wrong or not?

It’s been a while since I’m studying diligently.  After for about 2 years focusing on work, I’m now has to get back on track.  It’s doesn’t seems like it was a hard task to get back to study, but its actually is. 

To be frank, I’m now having a hard time.  Not to study.  It’s just that I’m too lazy to study.  It’s completely normal but it was a BIG problem and I don’t have much time to play and joke around.  It was 6 hours class, and there are lots of inputs.  And I’ve so….much time to study.  But why can’t I set my time to study?? 

Ah! I’ve to change my mind set.  But studying is not an interesting to do.  So how can I make it interesting?  I like to blog.  How about I blog about my notes?  Is it wrong if I do that? Is there rules and regulation about this?

Do inform me if sharing my notes on the internet is wrong. Ok?

................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

if do you wanna say something...just wrote it down guys...

Related Posts with Thumbnails