Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Weekend and Weekdays.


This is suppose to be live blogging entry, but for some reasons it can't be posted.  I'm kinda upset.  Well, because of this entry is suppose to be live blogging, so I'll continue to write in English (actually I'll just type what I've wrote last Sunday).

Captured this on Sunday.  I went to Hougang, Singapore for a wedding.  Enjoying nasi minyak along with tapai and cakes.  Shopping at Geylang some more. 

Driving all day from Melaka to Singapore, then back to Melaka.  Exhausted. (T__T)

And this entri is supposed to be posted last night.

On my way back to Melaka from KLIA.  Now I'm at Restoran Tea Box Cafe, Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.  It's around 1:20 am. We're having our late night dinner and already finished it.  So full and happy.  How am I suppose to go to work tomorrow.. (T__T)

2 days of long distance's driving.  My body ache everyway.  I'm sleepy and I'm taking my 'take 5 time' by updating my blog right now. 

Chow ~

.......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

if do you wanna say something...just wrote it down guys...

Related Posts with Thumbnails