Monday, May 21, 2012

Running Man

Warning ! 
I'm in a fan girl's mood.  This entry might be cheesy for some people.  Don't read if you don't want to feel annoyed.  I'm warning you ! ekekeke.





Hi !

I'm sure that if I say Running Man, you'll all know about the show, right?  Well, I'm addicted to it... seriously.  I have my favourite member from the Running Man which is Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook & Ha Ha.  They are so funny.. ekekeke.  Just thinking about them makes me feel happy ! (^_^)

Well, the other member too, happening!.  Well, Gwang Soo ranked 4th for my favourite member in Running Man.  Well, I don't why when I accidently saw him in a drama I feel so excited !  I'm currently watching Bachelor's Vegetable Store and Gwang Soo is one of the main actor.  ekekeke... so excited!  

Lee Kwang Soo

I haven't finished watching this drama because of subtitle's problem. T_T

Back to running man.  My most favourite member of course lah, Commander Jong Kook !  Obviously, I like a cute, serious and funny man... and Kim Jong Kook, has it all plus he has a nice body and a nice smile.  ekekeke.

Do you agree... don't you? =)
 
This entry shouldn't be too long.  Otherwise, it will turn out that everybody will start to have a nausea.. I bet. hehe

So... daaa for now ! Running Man jjang!! (^_^)

..........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

if do you wanna say something...just wrote it down guys...

Related Posts with Thumbnails