Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is it TRUE?

Is it TRUE?

if we're in a serious situation..like we're gonna die in a few minutes..
we'll have been thinking the one who we've love so much?
eventhough we have someone special?

Well, i've never been in this situation.
it's just.. after i've read about this situation in Cathy Hopkins books.
"Mates, Dates, and Great Escapes"


"I shut my eyes tight, and as the plane rattled and bounced along, I prayed that we'd make it home. Please, please God, let me see my mum and dad one more time. And Steve and Lal. And...and Tony. I wanted to see Tony one last time. Oh God. I really, really did.

So we might have had fallings-out, but now, when it came to the crunch, it was his face I saw in my mind, not the lovely Teddy. We'd been through so much together. Oh God, oh God, I thought. I'll be ever so good if you get us through this and I promise I won't only pray at exam times or when I'm travelling.

I promise, God. I'll pray in between when everything's all right."

This book is quiet fun and enjoyable. and I wish that I could go to Florence to see how beautiful it was.


~ Mode : Up side Down

Menu for yesterday - Day 3 :
- Mee kari, kuih muih, 2 ekor cencaru bakar + H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

if do you wanna say something...just wrote it down guys...

Related Posts with Thumbnails