Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Jurassic Park - USS Part 3

 
Welcome to Jurassic Park !
From now on, I will only share photos and puts a comment if necessary.. I'm too lazy to update right now.
 
 

The store.. We only walked through this store..because there's nothing that we want to buy.

This ride is also give lots of fun.. I'm soaking wet and it affect my shoes.. my shoe soles was broken because I used it too long when it was wet.  Poor me.


The view..
 
At one side of the Jurassic Park.

Look!.. the baby comes out..


more dinasour..

and more...


Rock climbing.. you have to pay to play..
 
 
There's lots of ride here.. but I only managed to play only one because they stop all the rides due to rain.. Again... pity me.. I don't take lots of picture here due to frustation of not being able to ride the rides..
 
.................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

if do you wanna say something...just wrote it down guys...

Related Posts with Thumbnails