Wednesday, May 25, 2011

There Is Time For Everything


There is time for everything.  So, there is no way I can tell you that I don't update my blog because of I don't have time.  It's been 2 weeks ++ or to be exact it's been for about 15 days since I last updated my blog.

I have a lot of reasons for not updating my blog excluding the one that has been stated above.  There's lot of things going on these days. To me. To my family. I believe there're also lot of things going to you guys also, right?

Well, for the past 2 weeks I've been staying at the hospital to accompany my mom who's now a patient.  There's no wi-fi at the hospital and I can't even use my phone to go online.  It's a little bit frustating.

There's no activity to do at the hospital besides reading books, magazines, comics, newspaper and fooling around with a laptop which can't be use to go online.  Thank god that I still have lot of korean dramas that I haven't watched.

Cindarella's Sister is the drama that I currently watching.  There're 5 more episode to go.  Fuhh !! It's bothersome because it takes me weeks to finish watching.  The good thing is it was a good drama.  I want to watch it 'til the end.  There're few dramas that I didn't watched 'til it finished like Pasta and Beethoven Virus.  It's just not my taste.

Ok, forget about korean drama.  Yesterday was my payday.  As in a rush, I've bought Maxis Broadband (MB) yesterday evening.  There's only one reason for buying that MB which is not to get bored when I'm at the hospital.  With no idea of what MB is all about, not thinking about the amount that I've to pay for the upcoming month, I just bought it. That's it.

So, I might updating my blog frequently just like before because I now have MB in my hand.  ekekeke.  That's all for today, see ya later.  

.......................................................

1 comment:

  1. Hi.. I like this entry esp the pic.. Yeah there's time for everything... I'm actually blogwalking and really hope u can visit and kalau sudi, follow my blog.. ok, Thank u and and hope mum is well now....

    ReplyDelete

if do you wanna say something...just wrote it down guys...

Related Posts with Thumbnails